PROFITCON: A Desert Small Business Conference
Tuesday, October 15, 2019 | 8 AM – 5 PM | Palm Desert, California
5080 Frank Sinatra Drive, Palm Desert, CA 92211
Whether You’re Starting or Growing Your Business – Make it PROFITable
An oasis of business expertise and guidance awaits you at ProfitCON 2019! Get ready for 10 workshops brought to you by small business owners, packed with content to help you increase your profit. Don’t miss the keynote address and open forum with Erick Becerril, founder of Coachella Food Truck Park and your chance to secure a confidential appointment to discuss your business with an SBDC consultant. Learn how to: love those numbers to maximize cash flow, target and delight your customers, use technology to be more productive and so much more!
Why Attend? There’s so many benefits! Here’s just a few:
- Invaluable networking opportunities with over 200+ business owners, consultants, area resources and partners.
- 1:1 appointments to discuss your idea or business with SBDC business consultants (current and former business owners).
- Hands-on workshops led by business consultants that provide practical guidance on the core areas of your business and strategies you can implement right away.
- ProfitCON is brought to you at no cost through community partners!
Appointments with Business Consultants
During registration checkout, you’ll have the chance to register for the conference and make an appointment with a business consultant. The appointments will take place on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm and will be limited to 20 minutes.
- What Tibetan Monks can teach us about Strategic Business Planning – Mike Hill and Roger Lloyd
- The Nuts and Bolts of Legitimizing Your Business – Karie Armstrong
- Mastering Niche – Simple, Profitable, and Market Entry Strategies – Mike Hill
- Marketing on a Budget – Manal Richa
- Turning Likes into Click$ – Manal Richa
- Advertising and Marketing on Amazon – Everything from A to Z – Frank Plasso
- Making Food in Your Home – Greg Bell
- Modern Technology Solutions for Maximizing Operational Efficiency – Roger Lloyd
Presented by the Coachella Valley Small Business Development Center and Powered by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
in partnership with: