|7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
||Registration and Continental Breakfast
|8:00 AM – 8:30 AM
|8:45 AM – 9:45 AM
||Breakout Session I
- Marketing on a Budget – Manal Richa
- In this session, you will learn how to identify the best-marketing outlets to reach your target market through marketing KPIs and measuring your ROI.
- Making Food in Your Home – Greg Bell
- Do you love to cook? Do your friends and family tell you, “You should sell this?” Come to this session to discover the path to home cooking, testing your products sales, and how and when to move from home into a facility production.
- Bring Me the Money – Mike Daniel and Keith Rogers
- If capital is what you need to start or grow your business, then this is the session for you. You will learn about the different types of loans available, how to prepare a bank plan, and what lenders look for when saying “Yes” to a loan.
|10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
||Breakout Session II
- Mastering Niche – Simple, Profitable, and Market Entry Strategies – Mike Hill
- In this session, you will learn strategies to identify market gaps, communicate your unique sales proposition, and capture meaningful market search.
- Advertising and Marketing on Amazon – Everything from A to Z – Frank Plasso
- This workshop will teach you all the tools from A to Z you will need to be a seller on Amazon. You will learn how to price your product and what category your product best fits in through rating tools and sample reports. Most importantly, this session will show you how to fix problems that may arise, for you to become a top seller.
- The Nuts and Bolts of Legitimizing Your Business – Karie Armstrong
- Learn how to legitimize your business by using a formal entity, business bank accounts, licenses, permits, and a leased space.
- Modern Technology Solutions for Maximizing Operational Efficiency – Roger Lloyd
- In this session, you will learn how technology can help from time management to providing a better customer experience without breaking the bank.
|11:15 AM – 12:15 PM
||Breakout Session III
- Turning Likes into Click$ – Manal Richa
- In this session, you will learn how to monetize on your social media presence and how to make the most of your budget on social media advertising.
- What Tibetan Monks can teach us about Strategic Business Planning – Mike Hill and Roger Lloyd
- In this session, you will learn how to streamline business planning so that you can get to market faster, raise capital more effectively, and win passionate loyal customers.
- Falling in Love With Numbers – Karie Armstrong
- Learn how to create/use projections and financial analysis to grow your business.
|12:30 PM – 2:00 PM
||Lunch, Keynote and Raffle
|2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
||Business Consulting Appointments